Saturday, December 21, 2013

Missouri Daisy

I've been home recouperating after surgery and getting some handwork done.  I'm still stitching on the center block, but since I can't seem to stick to any one task for too long, I switched over and was able to get the alternate blocks prepared that go with this Missouri Daisy block.  I thought this would give you a chance to see what we've chosen for backgrounds on the alternate blocks: all the basket blocks have the same background as you can see in the two basket blocks, but the feather blocks have scrappy backgrounds.  You will have to use your imagination a little bit since I don't have the other flower basket blocks ready! But, just incase you haven't yet decided just what to ask Santa to put under the tree for you, this Missouri Daisy block of the month might just be the thing!

3 comments: