Saturday, December 11, 2010

King Size Flower Baskets

Hi everybody!  Loraine asked about a quilt on the line and so I thought I'd share with everyone! "Flower Baskets" is in our most recent crazy book, "Positively Crazy".  One of the reason you haven't seen much of it, is because it's on my bed!  I just love it and it was way easier to make than the king size applique quilt I was pondering!  The photo is so large that it didn't fit well on a single page so it takes up two pages and we joke that it's our "centerfold"!  And no air brushing was required!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Loraine asked about this quilt as I was wondering the same thing!! Absolutely stunning!! MUST get this book!!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Take care!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that book and a couple other while you were in Walla Walla. Had to look hard to find it before I ordered it again after seeing this quilt on the line. Thanks for coming and autographing the books for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting! Yea, I'm so excited to get this book now. You are both fabulous designers. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
    Have a wonderful Christmas too! :)

    ReplyDelete